When there is no other category, General is the way to go.
kwendenarmo

I need a new PAC?

by kwendenarmo Tue May 24, 2016 11:03 am

Good morning, we are doing development with the TD1208 module, and the PAC code already have registered Actoboard / Akeru. After check it, we use our own backend, using your developer environment. While trying to register the module with current ID and PAC in device dashboard, doesn't seem to accept the data entered, but neither shows any error message. Maybe we need a new PAC code? How can we get it?
mstempin

Re: I need a new PAC?

by mstempin Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:29 pm

The ID dos not change for a given device, but its PAC is changed every time the device property is modified. TD provides the initial (manufacturer) PAC code within the device dashboard for our EVB devices, or by asking our exclusive distributor (Avnet Silica) for it, even for large batches.

You can then transfer the property to your Sigfox account and set the Sigfox callbacks to suit your needs.

In case of Actoboard / Akeru, I don't know if their property has been changed whatsoever, please ask the board manufacturer for the PAC, and cotnact Sigfox with the device ID and corresponding current PAC code to get a hold on it.
Return to General