When there is no other category, General is the way to go.
mbolivar0

Don't see messages in the dashboard

by mbolivar0 Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:11 am

Hello,

I bought 15 TD1205 chips and I can't see the messages sent in the TD dashboard.

I have access to the Sigfox backend and I can view the messages there, but when I try to view the messages in the Device Dashboard it never stops loading and says that there are no messages. This 15 chips have been activated by Cellnex, maybe this is the issue.

What I have to do in order to manage these devices from your Device and Developer Dashboard?

Thanks in advanced,

Miguel
lcheminade

Re: Don't see messages in the dashboard

by lcheminade Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:14 am

Hi,

Yes you need to create a callback to forward messages to our Dashboard:

Create a new device type and set the callback like this:

- Data Uplink
- channel url
- send duplicate : NOT ticked
- url pattern : https://sfxkey:sfxpass@sigfox.insgroup. ... 2/data?id={device}&time={time}&duplicate={duplicate}&signal={signal}&station={station}&data={data}&lat={lat}&lng={lng}&avglvl={avgSignal}&udm=2.3

- use http post : NOT ticked

Please let me know if that's ok.

Regards.
mbolivar0

Re: Don't see messages in the dashboard

by mbolivar0 Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Hello Icheminade,

Thanks for you quick answer.

I will try what you say, but before I would like to know if it is needed to do what you said for all the devices, or if there is some way to do it automatically or via an API?

I have a website where my client is able to register a new device introducing only de serial and the key (or PAC), and the module registration as well as the module attachment to an app in your backend is done automatically by the website. For this reason it would be necessary that the website also could configure the callback in the Sigfox backend.

I know this is more a Sigfox question than a TD related one, but if you know something could you please tell me?

Thanks again,

Miguel
Return to General