Questions and discussions about the software that runs on the TD RF module itself.
Capture

how to see the Debug window

by Capture Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:50 am

i am trying to build the switch.polling example but i can not able to see the debug window in order to see the output ,can anyone help me to see the debug window
mstempin

Re: how to see the Debug window

by mstempin Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:56 am

What do you mean by "debug window"?

In order to see the output messages from the examples, you need to connect the provided FTDI USB/UART converter cable to the EVB right-angle header and open a terminal emulator program at 9600 bps, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity, no hardware or software flow control.
Capture

by Capture Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:13 am

i have selected the blink.c program and then i have clicked the small green icon(debug TD1204) in the toolbar but it is displaying the errors exist in a required project .continue launch? and then i have pressed continue launch button but again it is showing launching failed. i justwant to see the sequential flow of my program in the debug window (how can i debug the errors without the debug window)?
mstempin

by mstempin Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:51 am

Please read carefully the instructions at https://github.com/Telecom-Design/TD_RF_Module_SDK/blob/master/README.md to know how to compile, flash and debug on the TD RF modules.
Return to Firmware