Questions and discussions about the SDK tools used to program the TD RF modules.
omlu

TD Loader errors description anywhere ?

by omlu Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi,

I've flashed hundreds of different TD1204 modules. And sometimes, I have errors during the flashing.
I was wondering if there were any doc explaining faulty behaviour ?

For example,
- I plug the USB adaptater, the module is powered, I click "Acquire" on TD Loader" and press a button on the cable which Reset the module. Usually, the LED blinks once and "Upgrading" starts. But in this case, the LED blinks non-stop. Why ?
- Usually, TD Loader shows "Upgrading" when everything goes as planned. But some modules won't 'upgrade' and TD Loader shows "Running" instead.

I'd like to know what's wrong because when flashing goes wrong, it usually means my whole PCB is useless. Lost money start to pile up :x

Best Regards,
dandavid3000

Re: TD Loader errors description anywhere ?

by dandavid3000 Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 am

Hi,

I've never seen this type of error. It will be better if you post some pictures :P .
I think you'd use developing boards such as Tiny Gecko. I'm using it for developing because it's faster, and safer. With this one you can erase the flash memory if something wrong happens :D so they're not bricked anymore.

Check the Jlink part : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24
This is the board : https://www.silabs.com/products/develop ... tarter-kit

Dan
Return to Tools