Questions and discussions about the SDK tools used to program the TD RF modules.
joel69100

Build my own TDLoader

by joel69100 Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:27 am

Hello,

I'm creating my own TDLoader application to upgrade TDnext module throw the serial port with my own functionalities to fit the need of my products.
For that, I have used the cflash code (https://github.com/Telecom-Design/TD_RF ... c/cflash.c) modified for Windows and integrated in a user friendly application. It is working to upgrade the firmware inside the TDnext module.

Several questions about the bootloader and the TDLoader application:

1- At the beginning after resetting the target, a frame with the following content is sent: HDR with address = 0, command = 0, id of product depending of the target, then 48 bytes at 0x00, and then 8 bytes at 0x2b 0x00 0x00 0x00 0x53 0x00 0x00 0x00. What is the purpose of this frame ?

2- Is there a bootloader command to program the "E2P_USER" region ? Or an another region ? The purpose is to save some parameters read by the application (TD LAN Frequency, address, mask etc).

3- Is there a bootloader command to retrieve the SIGFOX ID of the device, located in "E2P_FACTORY" region?

Thanks,
Joel
Return to Tools