Questions and discussions about the SDK tools used to program the TD RF modules.
mbolivar0

Eclipse doesn't find binaries

by mbolivar0 Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:17 am

Hello all,

I'm trying to set up the working environment but I have an issue regarding the system PATH. I'm running on a Windows 7 64 bit virtualized in Virtual Box.

I have successfully imported the TD_RF_Module from Github, and then when I launch Eclipse I get these errors:

It says that cannot find the binaries in the variable PATH, but I have already added the path "C:\TD\TD_RF_Module_SDK-v4.0.0\gnu\bin" to it. I tried modifying the system variable PATH and then I also tried with the user variable but the errors don't disappear.

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

Thanks.
lcheminade

Re: Eclipse doesn't find binaries

by lcheminade Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:30 am

Hi

Eclipse is keen on finding a lot of errors which do not always exist from the compiler point of view.. Please only rely on the "Console" output tab which will give you the result of the gcc compilation.
mbolivar0

by mbolivar0 Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:12 am

Thanks for your quick answer, but I can't even compile due to having the hammer icon in gray. Also I can't compile doing right-click and selecting Build configurations > Build because both the "Build" option and the "Set active" option turn gray after one second or so if I put the cursor above them, and if I click them before they turn gray it does not happen nothing.

I have Eclipse Juno. I tried to download the latest SDK v5.0.1 from https://developers.insgroup.fr/releases/2014/12/18/sdk-501-version-available/ but it points to the same file as https://developers.insgroup.fr/releases/2014/02/25/sdk-400-version-available/index.html, which is the v4.0.0. After installing and importing all the Github modules I tried to update Eclipse from Help > Check for updates, and it updated some things but I still have the Juno version. May this be the problem?
mbolivar0

by mbolivar0 Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Ok, I finally compiled it, started with the 'blink' project and it works properly in my TD1204 EVB. I'm a noob in Eclipse so I apologize for the last easy questions.

Thanks.
TimoteoMendes

by TimoteoMendes Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello,
How did you fix your problem?
I do have a similar problem with the libtddrivers and the libtdrf that give me an error will compile so i can not test the blink example.
Can some one help me?
Thanks,
Timóteo
Return to Tools