Questions and discussions about the SDK tools used to program the TD RF modules.
omlu

How to, LINUX and Netbeans? (TD1204)

by omlu Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:32 am

Hi,

I am Luân and I'm new in the SigFox/TD world! I am currently working on a project and I am thinking about using the TD1204.
But first, I would like to know if
anyone has try to program under Linux? or try to work with Netbeans instead of Eclipse? I wonder what is the procedure to port from a windows environment to a Linux's.

Thank you,
mstempin

Re: How to, LINUX and Netbeans? (TD1204)

by mstempin Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:02 am

Given our limited available resources, we can only officially support the Windows / Eclipse SDK platform.

However, the sources do not depend on any of these and should compile on other platforms, provided you use a cross-toolchain similar to the CodeSorucery one we used under Windows, and re-create the corresponding projects / Makefiles under your preferred IDE.
omlu

Re: How to, LINUX and Netbeans? (TD1204)

by omlu Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:47 pm

mstempin wrote:Given our limited available resources, we can only officially support the Windows / Eclipse SDK platform.

However, the sources do not depend on any of these and should compile on other platforms, provided you use a cross-toolchain similar to the CodeSorucery one we used under Windows, and re-create the corresponding projects / Makefiles under your preferred IDE.

I understand.
Thank you for the answer ;)
Return to Tools